Bravity® is an anti-wrinkle no-cup bra for the cleavage that prevents and diminishes the appearance of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage and lower neck area.
The daily use of Bravity® will prevent the formation of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage, diminishing previously existing ones.
Bravity® keep the breasts comfortably separated and supported while sleeping, preventing the formation of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage. It features a padded Y-shaped front that separates the breasts, leaving them exposed and allowing for the natural lymphatic cleansing process to occur.
• All of us side sleepers
• Large & small breasted women (creases have more to do with the type of skin than breast size; actually, a little fat on the cleavage is a great thing to have!)
• Pregnant women & nursing moms; it provides great support for the breasts, preventing the overstretching of the skin caused by the swelling
• Women with breast-related operations (implants, cardiac surgeries, etc.)
• Sport-bra users; used in combination with the sports-bra, it will keep the breasts separated during the hours of workout, making sure your cleavage looks as good as the rest of you!
We believe in helping women look and feel even more perfect, therefore raising their self-esteem and confidence. You’re far more productive that way!
Let Bravity® take care of gravity, and embrace your life!
Yes, it is! We all know a good night rest is crucial. With that in mind we came up with a few requirements:
• Frontal adjustable straps allowing easy access to tighten and loosen the straps accordingly
• Ergonomically designed so you barely notice it’s there
• Seamless manufacturing to diminish seams that could agitate and scratch the skin
• Made from 91% Nylon 9% Spandex material, both of which are soft and cool to the touch for superior comfort during sleep. We certainly don’t want to add to those hot flashes!
• The back is wide without seams for maximum support and comfort
• Fashionably looking is always a bonus
• Bravity® will prevent and diminish existing wrinkles and creases on the cleavage area
• Because it doesn’t have cups, the breasts can relax, allowing the lymphatic system to fluid wash waste and other toxins during the resting hours
• Bravity® will provide the much-needed support during pregnancy and nursing months, preventing the over stretching of the skin caused by the swelling
• Doctors have recommended Bravity® to help with the support after breast related operations such as implants and heart surgeries (always check with your doctor)
• Used in combination with your sports bra, it will prevent the compression of the breasts while exercising, preventing the formation of creases on the cleavage
Yes, it does! We believe in our product so much we had it tested by the Princeton Research Center in Florida. After just one month of wearing Bravity®, 30 women reported an 18.8% crease reduction on the cleavage!
But don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself! They say a photo is worth a thousand words, so please check out the Before & After section and be ready to be amazed. No photoshop!
It’s quite simple, just use your regular bra size (band size only, no need for cup size!) and do the conversion to XS – S – M – L – XL using the chart below:
• It affects young and old, thin and full figured.
• The single most important factor is the amount of subcutaneous fat in the chest area. This is one area where a little extra weight and padding is an advantage. Go figure!
• The skin on the chest is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the face, therefore it ages far more quickly. It certainly doesn’t help that we usually neglect this area of moisturizing cream and sunscreen.
• Most women experience thinning skin after menopause, which explains why almost all women develop chest wrinkles during this stage; lower estrogen levels mean thinner skin and less oil gland production, affecting the skin’s elasticity.
• Women that undergo ovarian removal might have the same effect on their skin as menopausal women.
• Thin people tend to have more wrinkles because they don’t have a good structural support on that area, even women with A-cup breasts have creases on their cleavage for lack of fat on this area.
• All of us (including men!) have the gravity factor against us. As we sleep, gravity causes the upper breast to shift over the lower breast, creating pressure on the skin. After several hours in this position, the pressure can cause wrinkles and creases. As the skin ages and becomes less elastic, these creases do not go away, but become permanent.
• Dermatological treatments such as glycolic acid peels and micro abrasions, or the more drastic laser treatments
• Fillers, which are not recommended to be used near the breasts because they do appear on mammograms compromising an accurate reading of any exam. They ‘re expensive and have to be repeated every 6 months
• Daily use of sunscreen on the cleavage area, preferably one with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, good UVA and UVB blockers for protecting thin and delicate skin. (We do support this practice and encourage you to apply it every single day!)
None of these options take into consideration the gravity factor!
• Bravity®, the natural and safe solution. Sleep away to a smooth & crease-free cleavage… simple!
Now that sounds more like it!